Client Services Administrator
This newly created position is a multi-faceted role which involves multiple functions. The Client Services Administrator (CSA) will be responsible for customer service, CRM system administration, purchasing, and will also serve as a backup for project estimating.
Customer Service responsibilities includes client contact (professionally handling incoming requests from customers and ensuring that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly) as well as scheduling and administrative support for the Client Services Team. The CSA will be expected to continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience. S/he will also be responsible for gathering customer and project information, regularly updating the CRM system and running reports.
Purchasing responsibilities include placing orders and ensuring they are fulfilled as promised, arranging for service contracts, preparing purchase orders, researching and evaluating suppliers and merchandise, and collaborating with the Finance Department to ensure information is shared as needed and appropriate records are maintained. The CSA will also serve as a backup to the estimating department, by assisting in preparing design and construction estimates and proposals.
- H.S. Diploma. College degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar customer service role communicating directly and professionally with clients
- Experience with CRM or other database systems
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience in a landscape or construction environment a plus
- Purchasing experience preferred
- Estimating Experience a plus
- Strong mathematical skills preferred
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Proven ability to handle complaints and customers with concerns
- Pleasant, patient and friendly demeanor
- Strong detail orientation and listening skills
- Ability to work both independently and respectfully as a team with co-workers
- Proven interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively manage one’s time
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Timely and dependable attendance
- Valid Driver’s License
- Available to work occasional evenings
Please submit a resume and cover letter which includes position of interest and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org